Group is free-to-join! Folder submit limit per-day is 2 expect in the reference sheet folder where it is only 1( this may decrease to prevent spam)
Please do NOT submit the following:
- Hyena art - While they are related to felines they are still their own species.
-Anti Canine and Feline art
- Taxidermy, real fur, or photos of real skulls
- Adoptables/Auctions/YCH/P2U bases/Memes/Commission IDs/Ect
- Poorly-scanned or photographed drawings/drawings done on lined paper/overly sketchy artwork/Poorly done MS paint images. This also includes blurry craft/fursuit photos.
- Extreme Mature content/Fetish art
- Colored bases
We look for a certain quality level when it comes to the submissions that are accepted within the group, so not every piece of work may be accepted. Please don’t feel badly if your submission is declined, and also keep in mind if one submission is declined doesn't mean others will be!
Standard Group Rules:
1. Theft is by no means tolerated in this group, and will result in an instant removal and being banned from the group.
2. Please do not spam the front page with advertisement regarding commissions, contest, raffles, ect- These comments will be hidden or flagged as spam.
3. Please submit your art in correct folders; Don't forget to read the description of folders if you don't know what kind of art you can submit there.
4. Hate Art aimed toward other members/deviants is NOT tolerated, and you will be warned or removed from the group. So please be nice.
5. Please direct all problems or concerns you may have through notes. All comments regarding any issues will be hidden and unanswered.
6. We here at Canine-Feline-Artist do not tolerate the disrespect of any group admin or group members. If we receive any notifications/complaints from other group members and if you are identified as a member of this group then you will be removed and blocked from this group permanently. So please be respectful.